Elna 686 Manual
Elna 686 - Leaflet Sewing Machine, size: 521 KB
Here you can find all about Elna 686 like serger and other informations. For example: .
Elna 686 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Elna 686 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Elna 686 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
OVERLOCK FEATURES Reference Cards Automatic Tension Release Built-in 2 Thread Conver ter Front Cover Safety System Differential Feed Instant Rolled Hem Device Adjustable Cutting Width Self-threading Lower Looper Color-coded Threading Routes Built-in Storage Compar tment Adjustable Foot Pressure Electronic Foot Control Waste Tray Foam Pads Dust Cover Optional Accessories PROGRAMS Safety 4 Thread Stretch Knit Gathering 4 Stretch Wrapped 3 Thread Wide 3 Thread Narrow Hem 3 Rolled Hem 3 Rolled Hem 2 Overcast 2 Flatlock 2 Flatlock 3 Warranty and Ser vice
Printed in Switzerland Subject to change without notice 398051-02
Yo u r t a l e n t s r e a c h new heights
Elnas superior reputation was established in 1940 with the production of its first sewing machine. Ever since , Elna has continued to be a leading brand of home sewing and related equipment especially designed with the innovative sewer in mind. Thousands of professionals worldwide provide exper t ser vice. Millions of people have chosen Elna for its quality, performance and reliability.
B e c o n f i d e n t t h a t yo u r h i g h g o a l s w i l l b e
re a c h e d w i t h t h e E l n a 6 / 3 o ve r l o c k. Yo u l l a p p re c i a t e i t s p e r f o r m a n c e - e f f i c i e n t a n d p ro f e s s i o n a l.
Pearl Application 2 mm and 4 mm Deco Ladder Blind Hem Rolled Hem 2&3 Narrow Hem
B o t h m a c h i n e s o f f e r a c h o i c e o f s ew i n g w i t h e i t h e r 3 o r 4 t h re a d s. W i t h i t s b u i l t - i n 2 t h re a d c o nve r t e r, t h e 6 h a s 2 t h re a d c a p a b i l i t y, a l l o w i n g yo u t o g o o n e s t e p f u r t h e r. B o t h m a c h i n e s o f f e r a n i n s t a n t ro l l e d h e m d ev i c e - e a s y t o u s e , n eve r change the needle plate again. Both m a c h i n e s o f f e r d i f f e re n t i a l f e e d , a m u s t f o r t h e w i d e v a r i e t y o f f a b r i c s av a i l a b l e.
3 Thread Wide 3 Thread
Deco Flatlock 2 Deco Flatlock 3
Experience the exhilaration of owning an E l n a 6 / 3 o ve r l o c k.
STRETCH KNIT. EXTENSIBLES. EXTENSIBLES DF
FLATLOCK 2. FLATLOCK 2. REMATAR 2
Lower Looper Threading
Safety 4 Thread
3 Thread Wide Stretch Wrapped
-FLATLOCK 3. FLATLOCK 3. REMATAR 3
Reference Cards (686 only) Unsure of how to set up the machine? Look to the reference cards for answers.Youll find settings for differential feed, stitch length, cutting width, etc. everything you need.
Easy threading, colorcoded threading routes and a self-threading lower looper the 686/683 has it all.
elna 683 - 686
Printed in Switzerland
FRAME DISMANTLING BULB COVER FRONT PANEL EXTENSION TABLE BELT COVER BACK COVER 4
ADJUSTMENTS THREAD TENSION NEEDLE BAR HEIGHT FEED DOG LIFT NEEDLE BAR TIMING FEED DOG HEIGHT PROJECTION OF THE UPPER LOOPER RADIUS OF THE LOWER LOOPER STOPPING POINT OF THE LOWER LOOPER (SYNCHRONIZATION) LOWER LOOPER TIMING CLEARANCE BETWEEN LOWER LOOPER AND LEFT AND RIGHT NEEDLE TIMING BETWEEN UPPER AND LOWER LOOPER CLEARANCE BETWEEN LOWER LOOPER AND UPPER LOOPER NEEDLE GUARD LOWER LOOPER TAKE UP LEVER UPPER LOOPER TAKE UP LEVER PRESSER BAR HEIGHT 19 20
1. Unscrew the screw A 2. Remove the bulb cover
FRONT PANEL 1. Remove the bulb cover (see bulb cover page 1). 2. Remove le bulb. 3. Unscrew the screw B.
1. Unscrew the three screws C. 2. Push the front panel slightly upwards to unhook the front panel on the top from rear panel. 3. Remove the front panel.
1. Loose the two screws A.
1. Remove the screw cap D with a needle.
1. Pull out the cutter dial. Protect with small fabrics the cutter dial when the cutter dial is pinched and pull them out. Replace the cutter dial. 1. Place the cutter dial so that the button can turn and all numbers from 5 to 7 are facing to the red arrow on the window. 2. Tighten the cutter dial and place the screw cap. 1. Unscrew the two screws F. 2. Push the base plate downwards and remove the extension table.
1. Remove the Front panel (see page 2). 2. Loose the two screws A.
3. Unscrew the screw B.
4. Unscrew the C. 5. Push the base plate downwards in direction of the arrow to remove the belt cover.
1. 2. 3. 4. Dismantle the front panel. Dismantle the extension table. Dismantle the belt cover. Unscrew the two screws A.
5. Push the base plate in direction of the arrow to remove the back cover.
In this position, the back cover can be moved sufficiently in order to make all adjustments. If the back cover should be replaced however, the handle must be dismantled. See next photo.
6. Remove the clip B left and right from the handle. 7. Push out the two axles C to remove the top of the handle. 8. Remove the back cover for changing.
Value on position 4. Blue Red Yellow Green 30-34 g 14-16 g 11-13 g 30-34 g To check the tension, use our tension springbalance (101670).
Preparation for the thread tension adjustment: 1. Use a 50/2 white polyester thread. 2. The thread is threaded normally from the bobbinholder to the pre-tension and tension. 3. Lower the pressure bar
How to adjust: 1. Turn the tension dials so that the number 4 is in line with the mark C. 2. Verify the thread tension.
Adjustment: Insert a pencil in to the hole E and push the regulate blocking pin to the left, outside from the ring D.
1. If the tension is too weak, hold the tension ring D in position and turn the tension dial in direction B. 2. If the tension is too strong, hold the tension ring D in position and turn the tension dial in direction A. 3. Recheck the tension and if needed repeat the adjustment.
NEEDLE BAR HEIGHT
1. Remove the front panel (see page 1). 2. Remove the bulb socket (two screws). 3. Adjust the needle bar height (see drawing below).
FEED DOG LIFT
1. Remove the back cover (see page 4) 2. Loose the screw A. 3. Turn the feed dog cam so that the feed dog is moving as shown below.
NEEDLE BAR TIMING
1. Remove the front cover (see page 1). 2. To modify the needle bar movement, loose the two screws A and turn the needle bar cam to adjust the timing as shown below.
FEED DOG HEIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Remove the front cover (see page 01). Remove the extension table (see page 2). Loose the screw A. Turn the feed dog holder pin to adjust the feed dog height.
PROJECTION OF THE UPPER LOOPER
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Loose the screw B. 3. Adjust the distance A between the center of left needle and the extreme left position from the upper looper.
RADIUS OF THE LOWER LOOPER
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Loose the screw B. 3. Adjust the height as shown below.
STOPPING POINT OF THE LOWER LOOPER (SYNCHRONIZATION)
Check the synchronization. Turn the hand wheel towards you so that the needle bar comes from the lowest position and stop turning when the point of the lower lopper has passed on the left side from the right needle (distance A). Fix a clamp C on the top of the needle bar so that the clamp touches the needle bar bushing D and turn the handwheel backwards. When the clamp C touches again the needle bar bushing D, then compare the distance A. When the distance A is different, then adjust. 1. 2. 3. 4. Remove the extension table (see page 2). Remove the needle plate. Remove the front panel (see page 1). Adjust as shown below.
LOWER LOOPER TIMING
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Turn the hand-wheel towards you until the lower looper comes in extreme left side position. 3. Loose slightly the screw B and place the point of the lower looper to have the distance of 2,6 mm from the left needle. 4. Tighten the screw B.
CLEARANCE BETWEEN LOWER LOOPER AND LEFT AND RIGHT NEEDLE
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Loose slightly the screw B and adjust the clearance as shown below.
TIMING BETWEEN UPPER AND LOWER LOOPER
To check. 1. Open the looper cover. 2. Check the timing. To adjust: 1. Remove the front panel (see page 1). 2. Loose the screws A and adjust the timing as shown below.
CLEARANCE BETWEEN LOWER LOOPER AND UPPER LOOPER
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Loose the screw B and adjust the clearance between the lower and upper looper.
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Check the clearance between the lower looper and needles. 3. Check the distance from the needle to the needle guard. Turn the hand-wheel towards you to place the needle at the back of the needle guard. 4. Adjust the distance of needle guard through loosing the screw B as shown below.
LOWER LOOPER TAKE UP LEVER
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Check the distance A. 3. When the upper looper is in lowest position, the height of the thread guide should be 2,5mm between the thread guide and the looper cover hinge. 4. The lateral position of this thread guide should be 1.5mm to the hoop of lower looper thread guide. 5. Loose the screw B and adjust the lower looper take up lever as shown below.
UPPER LOOPER TAKE UP LEVER
1. Open the looper cover. 2. Check or adjust the upper looper take up lever as shown below.
PRESSER BAR HEIGHT
1. Remove the front panel (see page 1). 2. Remove the bulb and bulbs socket (two screws). 3. Adjust the presser bar height (see drawing below).
950CX Datalink USB MAX-61FX Omnicron 6000 320 CDI Krups FEM LQ-1000 XA6950 I845GV Samsung NV15 EXS2080 PMC-205L H55 HD Ellipse 3OO Viewstation FX Kxtg6522 5 0 Powershot A100 29FU6RS 4 0 4065110-02 LT1230CR WF 200 TR-626 U2-1150 WD-D84S Navigon 1210 Speaker B2230H 1800-504 X-700 P4AL-800M EL-377M Crossing DS IDL 50 IA5847 RS-B965 KFX 450R CW-29Z508T HR5075 ECM10 SR-648evss WII Rino 110 Of WAR Deluxe DMR-E75V 4 0 BD461 HL-1050 KX-TG6311 951XD VGN-A297XP PL-X55Z HLP23E Aficio 470W DP47460 Voicelive Bronco-1996 Expander AVR 145 Tx500B RX-DS15 32VT68N DVD-R130 Library 28PT7007 12 Sbcvl1205 Monitor TH-DVD625k ITV MCM149 Touch X200 FM620X LP-S3000 02R96V2 SGS 501 Fostex E-2 GA-890GPA-ud3H TH-42PW4 S670C PRS-X340 320D -E90 P2770H LG 910E Isight Er-180 MCV902-A0U Aspire-5050 W2243S BL529 Denon S-81 NN-SD297SR TX-SR804E DVD-S52 SA-XR45 RS 65 AVN7000 Stylus 760 AW9D-MAX 820 MFP
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101