Capacity: 850 mAh Voltage: 3.7V Battery type: Li-ion Compatible part numbers: BSL-41G LGLI-ADJM Compatible models: LG 8120 8120c U8150 U8120 U8110 8130 8138 U8130 8110833081808380 8138 LG800 8110 U8110 8180 8100 8120 U8180F U8150 U8330
Part Number: CS-8120SL-72407422
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your LG U8110 photo ]
LG U8110 Mobile Phone, size: 11.7 MB
User reviews and opinions
|twinrick2||8:21pm on Saturday, October 30th, 2010|
|A GOOD CHEEP PHONE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT A VIDEO PHONE. IM 10 AND IM ABOUT TO GET A MOTOROLA V3 WHICH LOOKS BETTER.|
|dan_sprocket||11:16pm on Tuesday, September 21st, 2010|
|I have owned this phone for 2 years now and I love its simplicity. It is simple yet fashionable. It is so covenient to text.|
|MichaelGrimm||9:36am on Saturday, June 12th, 2010|
|I used the LG U8110 on the 3 network for 12 months. I found the deal on fabfones.mobiles4everyone.com.|
|hubbabubba||11:35pm on Friday, May 7th, 2010|
|This is a very good value flip phone, just for all you guys out there with complaints about reception.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
LG U8110: reviews, tips, comments:
free dowloads for usb cable drivers how can i download lg u8110 cell phone usb cable drivers free of charge? internet how do i download games in my lg u8110
LG U8110 manual, tips, reviews
Product Support For product support, please visit care at www.three.com.au or call 3 Care on: Personal customers: 20 Business customers: 03
LG U8110 File Transfer & Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide
Copyright 2004. Hutchison 3G Australia Pty Ltd ABN 304 620.
About this Guide....2 Before you begin.... 2 Transferring Files & Synchronisation... 3 Prepare for File Transfer and Synchronisation..4 1. Install the USB drivers...5 2. Install, Configure & Using PC Sync..11 3. Install, Configure & Using Phone Manager..18
About this Guide
This guide describes how to use the PC File Transfer and Synchronisation software supplied with the LG U8110 handset, connected via USB cable to a desktop PC running W indows 2000. The PC File Transfer software is called Phone Manager and the Synchronisation software is called PC Sync (which utilises the LG Desktop software). This guide shows screens for MS Windows 2000 / Outlook and the LG U8110 handset. The exact screens you see will depend on your handset and installed version and configuration of Windows. In this guide, "PC" means either a desktop PC or laptop unless stated otherwise.
Before you begin
Make sure you have: A charged LG U8110 handset Turn the handset off and then on USB cable supplied with the handset LG U8110 CD supplied with the handset An active 3G USIM card inserted into the handset A PC with MS Windows 2000 and Outlook installed The handset disconnected from the PC
LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide
Transferring Files & Synchronisation
The Phone Manager software enables you to transfer files such as videos, audio files, images and voice recordings between your handset and PC. You can use this to back up the personal data on your handset to your PC, upload files such as audio tracks and favourite images from your PC to your handset, and any other file transfer action. The PC Sync software enables you to synchronise the Calendar, Contacts, To do (Tasks) and Memo between your handset and the Personal Information Manager (PIM) on your PC. Eg. MS Outlook You cannot edit files using the Phone Manager or PC Sync software. To edit files on your PC you must have the appropriate programs. The types of files that can be transferred to and from each handset are listed below. Ring tones, audio files, images and videos downloaded from Channel 3 are digitally protected and cannot be transferred. Transfer Item Video Audio Image Voice File Extensions.mp4,.mp2,.mp1,.avi.mp3,.amr.jpg,.gif,.bmp,.png.wav
Prepare for File Transfer and Synchronisation
In order to transfer files and / or synchronise between the handset and the PC using an USB cable, you must complete the following 3 Steps: 1) Install the USB drivers 2) Install the PC Sync software 3) Install the Phone Manager software
The PC Sync software performs the synchronisation between MS Outlook on the PC and the handset. The Phone Manager software performs the file transfer between the handset and the PC.
1. Install the USB drivers
1. Close down all the applications on the PC.
2. Insert the LG U8110 CD into the CD ROM drive. DO NOT run the
automatic installation process and close down any windows that appear. 5. Windows will automatically detect the handset as a new hardware.
6. Five (5) USB drivers need to be installed onto the PC. After each
one is installed, the Found New Hardware Wizard will run to install the next one. The five drivers that will be required are: LGE U8110 LGE U8110 USB WMC Mo dem LGE U8110 USB WMC Data Modem LGE U8110 USB WMC OBEX Interface LGE U8110 USB WMC Device Management
7. The Installation of each individual USB driver follows similar procedures as shown below:
3. Click Exit
4. Connect the handset to the USB cable and then to the PC.
7(i). When Found New Hardware Wizard starts click Next > 7(iii). Select CD-ROM drives, then click Next >
7(ii). Select S earch for a suitable driver for my device (recommended), then click Next > 7(iv). Select Next > to install the selected driver.
LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide
This needs to be repeated for all USB drivers.
7(v). If you see the Digital Signature Not Found screen asking Do you want to continue the installation? Click Yes
7(vi). A message confirming the installation complete is displayed. Click Finish
2. Install, Configure & Using PC Sync
2. Once all the USB drivers have been successfully installed, insert the LG U8110 CD into the CD ROM drive.
5. Click Next >
3. From the splash screen that appears, click on Install PC Sync
4. Choose the language and click OK
LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide 11
6. Click Next >
12 LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide
7. Click Next >
9. Click Finish 10. Double click on LG Desktop 3.0 icon on your desktop.
8. Click Next >
11. Type in a user name Eg. john smith. Leave the Password and Repeat fields blank. (a) Tick the Do not use password field. (b) Click on OK 12. Right click on the Sync Manager icon the system tray (usually lower right hand bottom of the screen) and select Configure
13. Select Contacts and click on Change
14. Under PIM, select MS Outlook
15. Under Synchronisation Method, choose your preferred method of synchronisation (Synchronise recommended)
3. Install, Configure & Using Phone Manager
1. Close down all the applications on the PC. 2. Once all the USB drivers have been successfully installed,
insert the LG U8110 CD into the CD ROM drive.
16. Repeat these steps for Calendar, To do and Memo
17. Click on the Communications Settings tab and ensure that Communication Method is set to USB / Serial
18. Click O K
19. In the LG Desktop window, select Synchronise (Ctrl Y) in the menu tool bar at the top of the screen
20. The handset should show Phone agent Connected / Synchronising
Your handset will now synchronise with the MS Outlook on your PC.
3. From the splash screen that appears, click on Ins tall Phone
4. Click Next >
LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide 19
7. Click Finish
20 LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide
10. In the Phone Manager window, click on the Contents icon.
8. Click Exit
9. On your PC, double click on the Phone Manager icon on your desktop.
11. Click on Transfer, then select Set COM Port
15. Your handset should show Phone agent Connected
12. Under Communication Method, ensure that USB is selected and
13. Make sure your handset is not in the Video player, Audio player or Image viewer menu (within Multimedia).
16. In the Folder pane, click the plus (+) symbol next to LG Phone
17. Select from the folders within Phone Manager window that you wish to transfer between your handset and the PC.
18. To transfer files, drag the files you wish to transfer between your PC and handset in the Folder pane within the Phone Manager window.
14. Click on the Connect icon in the top left part of the window.
If the problem remains unresolved, call 3 care Personal customers: 20 Business customers: 03
LG U8110 File Transfer and Synchronisation Setup and Users Guide 25
YP-VP1QB Thinkpad 380Z AL-1551CS Hybrid Software Download PC E350 EMP-TW520 LA37B530p7R DE400P HS-36W Descriptif BSG71310UC IDF-0560 Point V5 1 Deskjet 940C RCU410MSL Feurio LM-U4050A GCA-510 SCE275 TCE7114 MD491 ZS-M30 ESD 767 TA-AX410 RDD10 CS-E9 Manual RDR-VX525 Driver CS-E12gkew MHC-R550 PRO 451 AL1712 Pc Suite 30048 EB-1725 Triax C8 945GCM-S CCD-TRV69E Focal SM8 CLX-6240FX CQ-RDP210 Spss 13 Dvdr3480 58 Edition Behringer C-1U NN-T543WF M51GM SV-SD300 GR-T582G TK-90 HT-ddwg800 Fax-L160 P5AD2-E DSC-W290 B DI151F FW630 22 DEH-P4950MP PCG-GR114EK MU90R MFC-3420C Edition M1201 EMP-82 S-100 TV-S2011 Replicator II LE37A676 And MAP VP-D24I KX-TGA243W Receiver Marine Gear Professionalcare 9500 DSC-F707 2022D Software Learn GO EP1691 Panasonic NV-F Z5810T Abit KT7 UN40C6300SF HL-1260E G Definition Roland GT-6 Photosmart 320 Mobile Phone Price Server TH-P7 SC6340 LX210-2003 Travelmate 2410 LS6125-4 STR-DE975 WAP54A M1910A SCH-M400 Earth 2150 KRC-379R CS TOP DMC-515SC 9219-2 Unlock Code
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101