Another short demo for another great product the Networking USB Print server.
Anthony gives a sort demo on the Winstars USB Networking server. The device that allowd you to connect any USB device, and ...
Make your USB 2.0 devices available on the network using the Keyspan USB 2.0 server.
Windows 7: Compatibility with Industrial Software Products
Revision: Prepared by: Date: 2.3 Richard Knapp 07 October 2011
Windows 7 Compatibility Matrix Stand-Alone Applications X-Color QC 2.5 [or higher] Color ... updates have been applied.
Make sure you have an account that has administrator rights. Under Windows 7, even though an account has administrator rights, those rights are not exercised unless you ... versions of Windows Server 2008.
X-RiteColor Master To run or license the software in the Windows Vista or Windows 7 environment, users must do the following:
To install, the user must be ... the 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7. XRiteColor Master WEB Edition no longer requires Internet Explorer to connect to the X-Rite software. Instead, installing the WEB Edition Connection Client ... or 64 bit versions of Windows 7. For PCs that only have USB ports, the Keyspan USB-Serial Adaptor must be used to enable communication between the Industrial software products and Color i5 ...
How to install Network Connect secure VPN.
For Secure Token users refer to the "Network Connect RSA Token User Setup Guide" found here
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to https://secure.vertisinc.com.
2. Log in with your computer user name and password. Leave Realm at "Standard".
3. Click on Start to install network connect.
4. You may be prompted to install active X control, right click on yellow bar and install active X.
5. If prompted, "Click "install".
6. When prompted, click on Always Allow.
7. Wait for process to complete. The page will refresh to a new screen when it is done.
8. Refreshed page with network connect is installed.
9. On the task bar the icon for VPN is yellow Lock with 2 green dots on the sides indicate that you are connected to Vertis VPN.
Each time you need a VPN connection open the Network Connect application need to be started. 1. Go to "Start", "Programs", "Juniper Networks", "Network Connect 7.1.9", "Network Connect".
2. At the Sign In Page: ...