Here you can find all about Samsung DVD-SR270M like xeu and other informations. For example: review.
Samsung DVD-SR270M manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Samsung DVD-SR270M please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung DVD-SR270M photo ]
Samsung DVD-SR270m Dvd Player, size: 7.1 MB
User reviews and opinions
|dinnie||1:18pm on Saturday, October 30th, 2010|
|couldnt find it any cheaper no hdmi connection cant work out how to record programs|
|alaskanwindow||8:58am on Saturday, October 30th, 2010|
|Excelent picture quality,low cost and ease of use Reflective eye catching front a little off puting|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
imagine the possibilities
Thanks you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS ARE INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. IMPORTANT NOTE The mains lead on this equipment is supplied with a moulded plug incorporating a fuse. The value of the fuse is indicated on the pin face of the plug. If it requires replacing, a fuse approved to BS1362 of the same rating must be used. Never use the plug with the fuse cover omitted if the cover is detachable. If a replacement fuse cover is required, it must be of the same colour as the pin face of the plug. Replacement covers are available from your dealer. If the fitted plug is not suitable for the power points in your house or the cable is not long enough to reach a power point, you should obtain a suitable safety approved extension lead or consult your dealer for assistance. However, if there is no alternative to cutting off the plug, remove the fuse and then safely dispose of the plug. Do not connect the plug to a mains jack, as there is a risk of shock hazard from the bared flexible cord. To disconnect the apparatus from the mains, the plug must be pulled out from the mains socket, therefore the mains plug shall be readily operable. The product unit accompanying this user manual is licensed under certain intellectual property rights of certain third parties. This licence is limited to private noncommercial use by end-user consumers for licensed contents. No rights are granted for commercial use. The licence does not cover any product unit other than this product unit and the licence does not extend to any unlicensed product unit or process conforming to ISO/ IEC 11172-3 or ISO/IEC 13818-3 used or sold in combination with this product unit. The licence only covers the use of this product unit to encode and/or decode audio files conforming to the ISO/IEC 11172-3 or ISO/IEC 13818-3. No rights are granted under this licence for product features or functions that do not conform to the ISO/IEC 11172-3 or ISO/IEC 13818-3.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
This symbol indicates dangerous voltage inside the product that presents a risk of electric shock or personal injury. This symbol indicates important instructions accompanying the product. Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or similar unit. WARNING : To prevent damage which may result in fire or electric shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture. CAUTION : DVD Recorder USES AN INVISIBLE LASER BEAM WHICH CAN CAUSE HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE IF DIRECTED. BE SURE TO OPERATE DVD Recorder CORRECTLY AS INSTRUCTED. CAUTION THIS PRODUCT UTILIZES A LASER. USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE. DO NOT OPEN COVERS AND DO NOT REPAIR YOURSELF. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL. This product satisfies CE regulations when shielded cables and connectors are used to connect the unit to other equipment. To prevent electromagnetic interference with electric appliances, such as radios and televisions, use shielded cables and connectors for connections.
Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any small Be careful not to put your hand into the disc tray. Do not place anything other than the disc in the disc
Exterior interference such as lightning and static
electricity can affect normal operation of this DVD Recorder. If this occurs, turn the DVD Recorder off and on again with the STANDBY/ON button, or disconnect and then reconnect the AC power cord to the AC power outlet. The DVD Recorder will operate normally. Recorder after use.
Be sure to remove the disc and turn off the DVD Disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet
when you dont intend to use the DVD Recorder for long periods of time. inside to the outside of the disc.
Clean the disc by wiping in a straight line from the
Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus. The Mains plug is used as a disconnect device and shall stay readily operable at any time.
Maintenance of Cabinet
For safety reasons, be sure to disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet.
Do not use benzene, thinner, or other solvents for
Wipe the cabinet with a soft cloth.
English - 3
If you move your DVD Recorder suddenly from a cold
Use discs with regular
shapes. If an irregular disc (a disc with a special shape) is used, this DVD Recorder may be damaged.
place to a warm place, condensation may generate on the operating parts and lens and cause abnormal disc playback. If this occurs, do not connect the plug to the power outlet and wait for two hours. Then insert the disc and try to play back again.
Disc Specifications Holding discs
Avoid touching the surface of a disc
where recording is performed.
DVD-RAM, DVDRW and DVDR
Clean with an optional DVD-RAM/PD
disc cleaner (LF-K200DCA1 where available). Do not use cleaners or cloths for CDs to clean DVD-RAM/DVDRW/R discs.
DVD-SR270M This unit allows you to record and playback high quality digital images on a DVD-RAM/DVD-RW/DVD-R disc. You can record and edit digital video on DVD-RAM/DVDRW/DVD-R discs. (DVD+RW/DVD+R discs can be played, but cannot be recorded.). DVD-SR275M This unit allows you to record and playback high quality digital video on DVD-RAM/DVDRW/DVDR discs. You can record and edit digital images on DVD-RAM/ DVDRW/DVDR discs.
Wipe off dirt or contamination on the disc with a soft
A digital versatile disc (DVD) can contain up to
Cautions on handling discs
Do not write on the printed side with a ball-point pen
135-minutes of images, 8 audio languages and 32 subtitle languages. It is equipped with MPEG-2 picture compression and Dolby digital surrounding, allowing you to enjoy vivid and clear theatre quality images in the comfort of your own home. of a dual-layered DVD Video disc, there may be momentary distortion in the image and sound. This is not a malfunction of the unit. playable in a standard DVD player.
Do not use record cleaning sprays or antistatic. Also, do
not use volatile chemicals, such as benzene or thinner. discs fixed with exposed tape adhesive or leftover peeled-off stickers.)
When switching from the first layer to the second layer
Do not apply labels or stickers to discs. (Do not use Do not use scratch-proof protectors or covers. Do not use discs printed with label printers available on
Once a DVD-RW(V)/-R(V)/+R recorded is finalised, it is
Do not load warped or cracked discs.
An audio disc on which 44.1 kHz PCM Audio is
Be careful not to harm the disc because the data on these discs is highly vulnerable to the environment.
Plays CD-DA format audio CD-RW and CD-R discs. The unit may not be able to play some CD-RW or
CD-R discs due to the condition of the recording.
Do not keep under direct sunlight. Keep in a cool ventilated area. Store vertically. Keep in a clean protection jacket.
Only CD-R discs with MP3 files recorded with ISO9660
or JOLIET format can be played back. be used.
Only MP3 files with the mp3 or MP3 extension can Playable bitrate range is from 32 Kbps to 320Kbps.
English - 4
The unit can handle a maximum of 499 files and
7. Lights to indicate the timer record mode 8. HDMI indicator : HDMI 480P k HDMI, HDMI 720P k HDMI + 720P, HDMI 1080i k HDMI + 1080i, HDMI 1080P k HDMI + 1080P. 9. Display the total playing time and various messages concerning operations such as PLAY, STOP, LOAD. nodSC: No disc loaded. OPEN: The disc tray is open. LOAD: Player is loading disc information.
English - 16
Tour of the Remote Control
Your DVD Recorder remote control will work with Samsung televisions and compatible brands.
Brings up the DVD Recorders setup menu.
13. OK/Direction Buttons (/// Buttons) 14. TITLE LIST/DISC MENU Button Press this to enter the Title List/Disc menu. 15. AUDIO Button Use this to access various audio functions on a disc (DVD mode). 16. A, B, C, D button Press this when you use DTV functions. 17. ANYKEY Button Press this to view the status of the disc that is being played. 18. REC Button Press this to make a recording on DVD-RAM/DVDRW/+R discs. 19. INFO button Press to display the programme information box in the screen when you use DTV.
20. INPUT SEL. Button Select input signal in external input mode (Prog, AV1, AV2, AV3 or DV input). 21. TV/RADIO Button In DTV mode, press this button to switch TV or Radio mode. 22. TV STANDBY/ON Button 23. OPEN/CLOSE Button To open and close the disc tray.
1. TV Button Press this to operate TV. 2. DVD Button
24. SUBTITLE Button Press this to switch the DVDs subtitle language. 25. PAUSE Button Press to pause a disc. 26. TEXT Button When you use DTV, press this button to select the Digital text OSD. 27. PLAY Button Press to play playback/recording. 28. PROG Button Press this to select a TV channel 29. RETURN Button Returns to previous menu. 30. PLAY LIST/TITLE MENU Button Press this to enter the Edit playlist/Title menu. 31. EXIT Button 32. GUIDE Button Press this to switch programme guide. 33. REC MODE Button Press this to set the desired recording time and picture quality. 34. CANCEL Button
English - 17
Press this when you use a DVD.
3. STANDBY/ON Button 4. Number Button 5. TV/DVD Button 6. Reverse/Forward Skip Buttons Press to skip a disc backwards or forwards. 7. TV MUTE Button This operates as sound mute (TV mode). 8. FAV LIST When you use DTV, press this button to switch between favourite list. 9. STOP button Press to stop a disc. 10. TV VOL (Volume) Button TV volume adjustment. 11. DTV/ANALOG Button Select Digital/Analogue broadcasting. 12. MENU Button
Connecting DVD Recorder to the TV using the RF Cable
Connecting the SCART Cable
Case 1 : Connecting DVD Recorder to the TV using the SCART Cable
You can connect your DVD Recorder to the television using the SCART cable if the appropriate input is available on the television. You thus:
Clock Set Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup 12:00 Time Zone Daylight Saving Time : Off Off On Auto Adjust : Off Present Time : Tue 1. 1.2008 12:00
4. Press the buttons to select Daylight Saving Time, then press OK button. 5. Select the On or Off using the buttons, then press the OK button.
Turns on the Auto Adjust function when a channel in your local area broadcasts a time signal. The Auto Adjust function is activated whenever the recorder is turned off.
Clock Set Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Time Zone Daylight Saving Time : On On Auto Adjust : Off Off Present Time : Off
To setup, follow steps 1~3 on page 24. 4. Press the buttons to select Auto Adjust, the press the OK button. 5. Select the On or Off using the buttons, then press the OK button.
M If the recorder does not receive a time signal from any station,
"Auto Adjust" returns to "Off " automatically and the display for setting the clock manually appears. See "Present Time" below.
To setup, follow steps 1~3 on page 24.
Clock Set Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Set the time and date. Day Month Year 2008 Tue Hour Min 12 : 00 12:00
4. Press the buttons to select Present Time, then press the OK button. Use the buttons to input Time, Date or Year. Use number buttons to input clock data directly. 5. Press the OK button, then the date and time will be saved. If you dont press the OK button, it will not be saved.
M You must have the RF cable connected to set the Auto Adjust.
(See page 18)
The DVD Recorder automatically sets the clock according to the time
signal broadcast between the channels PR1 to PR5. If there is no clock in the analogue broadcast, the clock will be searched automatically in the DVB-T. If you do not need the "Auto Adjust" function, select "Off ". and the one of digital, you may not be available to the contents of DVB-T normally.
If there is a difference between the time information of analogue
English - 25
This menu consist of 6 sub-menus (Digital Channel List, Digital Favourite Channel, Auto preset, Digital Manual Setup, Analogue Manual Setup, Analogue Channel List).
Tuner Preset Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Auto Preset Digital Manual Setup Digital Channel List Digital Favorite Channel Analog Manual Setup Analog Channel List 12:00
This function allows you to download of the channels automatically from the programmed load. 1. Press the MENU button. 2. Press the buttons to select Setup, then press OK button. 3. Press the buttons to select Tuner Preset, then press OK button.
Analogue Manual Setup
To setup, follow steps 1~3 on page 26
4. Press the buttons to select Analogue Manual Setup, then press OK button.
Program : Press repeatedly to select the programme position
(01 to 99) for the channel and press the OK button.
Channel : Tune the channel using buttons. AFT : Fine tunes the channel to obtain a clearer picture. If the picture
is not clear, select Off and press the OK button. When the fine tuning bar appears, press the buttons to obtain a clearer picture, then press the OK button. Normally, select "NICAM." If the sound from the NICAM broadcast is not clear, select "Standard" and then press the OK button. broadcasting signal. If not detected, you can edit name by using buttons.
Manual Set Program 01 Channel --AFT On Tuner Audio NICAM Station Name --->Move sOk
Tuner Audio : Sets the channels for the NICAM broadcast.
Station Name : Display station name automatically detected in
Tuner Preset Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Auto Preset Digital Manual Setup Digital Channel List Digital Favorite Channel Analog Manual Setup Analog Channel List
Analogue Channel List
You can swap or delete the desired channel in the channel list. To setup, follow steps 1~3 on page 26. 4. Press the buttons to select Analogue Channel List, then press OK button.
Swap : Select the channel you want to swap by pressing the
Prog. Ch ------------Name -------------------
buttons, then press the OK button. Move the channel by press the buttons, then press the OK button. buttons, then press the CANCEL button.
Delete : Select the channel you want to delete by pressing the
English - 27
Digital Channel List
001 BBC ONE 002 NO Name CH 007 NO Name CH 030 CBBC Channel 040 BBC NEWS BBCi 800 PARIS PREMIERE
This function is possible in DVB-T mode only. This function is used to edit the favourite channel list or remove the channel. To setup, follow steps 1~3 on page 26. 4. Press the buttons to select Digital Channel List, then press OK button. 5. To edit the current channel to the Digital Channel List, press the RED(A) button. To remove a channel from the Digital Channel List, press the YELLOW(C) button. Press the OK button to watch that channel.
Edit FAV Remove Page Return
001 BBC ONE 002 NO Name CH 007 NO Name CH 030 CBBC Channel 040 BBC NEWS BBCI 040 PARIS PREMIERE
M Press OK button in the DVB-T view to display the Digital channel list.
Press FAV LIST button 5 times in the DVB-T view to display the
channel list. the remote control. This button used to toggle the TV and RADIO mode.
English - 32
The Confirm the password message will be displayed. Enter your password again.
M Press the RETURN button to return to the previous menu.
Press the EXIT ( ) button to exit the menu.
If you forgot your password
1. Remove the disc. 2. Press and hold the PLAY ( ) button on the front panel for 5 seconds or more under no disc and DVD mode. Tray is open and password will revert to factory settings.
Setting the Program Grade
Parental Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Programme Grade : Off Off Rating Level : Off Grade 17 Change Password Grade 16 Grade 15 Grade 14 Grade 13 Grade 12 Grade 11
1. Press the buttons to select Program Grade, then press the OK button. 2. Press the buttons to select the program grade you want, then press the OK button. For example, if you select up to 15, DVB-T that contain 16, 17 will not display. A larger number indicates that the program is intended for adult use only.
Setting the Rating Level
Parental Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Programme Grade : Off Rating Level : Off Level8(Adults) Change Password Level7 Level6 Level5 Level4 Level3 Level2
1. Press the buttons to select Rating Level, then press the OK button. 2. Press the buttons to select the Rating Level you want, then press the OK button. For example, if you select up to Level 6, discs that contain Level 7, 8 will not play. A larger number indicates that the programme is intended for adult use only.
Changing the Password
Parental Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Programme Grade Rating Level Change Password : Off : Off 12:00
1. Press the buttons to select Change Password, then press the OK button. 2. Enter a new 4-digit password using the number buttons on the remote control. The Confirm the password message will be displayed.
3. Enter your new password again using the number buttons on the remote control.
English - 33
Setting up the Front Display
Options Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Language Parental Front Display 12:00 : Autouto A Bright Dimmer Off
This function allows you to adjusts the lighting of the front panel display. Auto : Adjusts to low lighting when power is off. Bright : Maintains bright lighting when power is off. Dimmer : Maintains low lighting regardless of whether power is on or off. Off : Turn off the lighting when power is off. Maintains the lighting when power is on.
Setting up the Video Options
Setup 12:00 Tuner Preset Clock Set Video Audio Features Options
Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup
This function allows you to setup the video setting. This function depends on disc type. It may not work for some disc types. 1. With the unit in Stop mode, press the MENU button. 2. Press the buttons to select Setup, then press the OK button. 3. Press the buttons to select Video, then press the OK button. Video setup menu will be displayed. 4. Press the buttons to select the desired video option, then press the OK button. 5. Press the buttons to select the desired item, then press the OK button.
On : Outputs the component video signals. Select this when you want
to view progressive signals.
Off : Outputs no signals.
Video Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup TV Type Picture Control AV 1 Output Component Out Progressive : 4:3 Letter Box : Standard : Video : On : On On Off 12:00
This function is available when video output is component. This setting enables you to select a desired progressive mode. To view Progressive scan mode, first connect the component cable. (See page 20) Be sure the Component cables are connected properly.
M When the HDMI cable (not supplied) is connected, Off can not be
Progressive setting is only available when the Recorder is in stop mode.
English - 36
Setting up the Audio Options
This function allows you to setup the Audio options. 1. With the unit in Stop mode, press the MENU button. 2. Press the buttons to select Setup, then press the OK button. 3. Press the buttons to select Audio, then press the OK button. 4. Press the buttons to select the desired audio option, then press the OK button. 5. Press the buttons to select the desired item, then press the OK button.
Audio Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Digital Out Downmix Audio DRC Scan Audio Surround AV Audio Input : OnOn : Dolby Surround Off : Standard : On : Off : Stereo 12:00
Selects audio options of signals output from the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (COAXIAL).
On : Normally select this.
Press the OK button and select Dolby Digital, DTS, or MPEG for further settings. minimum.
Off : The influence of the digital circuit upon the analogue circuit is
The following setup items switches the method of outputting audio signals when you connect a component such as an amplifier (receiver) with a digital input jack. For connection details, see "AV Receiver Connections" on page 22.
Digital Out Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Dolby Digital DTS MPEG : D-PCM : Off : PCM
M If you connect a component that does not accept the selected
audio signal, a loud noise (or no sound) will come out from the speakers, and may affect your ears or cause speaker damage.
: On : Dolby Surround : Standard : Auto Auto : OnPCM : Off : Stereo1 : Stereo
Auto : Normal setting. Outputs audio signals according to the status of
the connected HDMI device. If the HDMI OUT jack is connected to equipment not compatible with Dolby Digital, PCM will automatically be output, even when Dolby Digital is selected.
PCM : Converts all audio signals to Linear PCM.
Audio Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Digital Out Downmix Audio DRC Scan Audio Surround AV Audio Input : On : Dolby Surround : Standard : On On : OffOff : Stereo
Scan Audio (DVDs only)
On : Outputs audio signals during FF1 fast-forward of a DVD disc with
Dolby Digital soundtracks.
Off : Turns off the function. No sound is output during FF1 fast-forward.
M Sound will be interrupted during Scan Audio.
If the audio format is LPCM, this function is not supported.
English - 38
Audio Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Digital Out Downmix Audio DRC Scan Audio Surround AV Audio Input : On : Dolby Surround : Standard : On Off : Off Surround1 : Stereo Surround2 Surround3 12:00
Turns on the surround function to create virtual rear speakers from a stereo TV or two separate front speakers.
Off : No surround effect Surround 1 : Creates one set of virtual surround speakers. Surround 2 : Creates two sets of virtual surround speakers.DV Audio
Surround 3 : Creates three sets of virtual surround speakers.
M When the playback signal does not contain surround audio signals,
the surround effects will not be heard.
When you select one of the surround modes, turn off the surround
settings of the connected TV or amplifier (receiver).
DV Audio Input (DVD-SR275M only)
Stereo 1 : Records original sound only.
: On : Dolby Surround : Standard : Auto : On : OffStereo1 : Stereo1 Stereo2 : Stereo Mix
Normally select this when dubbing a DV format tape.
Stereo 2 : Records additional audio only. Mix : Records both original and additional sounds.
M Select Stereo 2 or Mix if you have added a second audio channel
when recording with your digital video camera.
AV Audio Input
Audio Title List Timer Edit Disc Setting Setup Digital Out Downmix Audio DRC Scan Audio Surround AV Audio Input : On : Dolby Surround : Standard : On : Off Stereo : Stereo Bilingual 12:00
When recording from equipment connected to the AV input jacks to a DVD disc in this recorder, select AV input audio.
Stereo : Records stereo sound only. Bilingual : You can record audio from two different sources on the left and
DVD-RAM/RW/+R : Format will be started automatically. DVD-R : Initialising the disc is unnecessary.
DVD-RAM/-RW(VR mode)/-R(VR mode)
This mode allows multiple editing functions (such as deletion of the
whole title, partial deletion of a title, etc.).
Various editing options using a created Playlist.
DVD-RW(V mode)/-R(V mode)
Chapters will be created automatically when you finalise recording on
DVD-RW/-R discs in Video mode. The chapters length (interval between chapters) varies according to the recording mode.
Simple editing (erasing titles/changing title name).
M You can initialise discs automatically using EZ REC MODE.
(see page 29).
English - 53
Select one of eight recording modes by pressing the REC MODE button repeatedly while the unit is in Stop mode for the desired recording time and picture quality. In general, picture quality improves as the recording time decreases. In AUTO mode, the most suitable record mode is adjusted automatically, according to remaining time on the disc and length of the timer recording. This function is selected only one mode in HQ, HSP, SP, LSP, ESP, LP, EP and SLP modes and you can use this mode for timer recording. Recording Mode HQ (high quality mode) HSP SP (standard quality mode) LSP ESP LP (long recording mode) EP SLP (long duration mode) Recording Times DVD-RW/-R Approx. 1 hour Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes Approx. 2 hours Approx. 2 hours 30 minutes Approx. 3 hours Approx. 4 hours Approx. 6 hours Approx. 8 hours
The dual layer DVDRs have approximately double the capacity of single layer DVDRs.
M Recording time may vary according to specific conditions.
as the internal firmware uses a portion of the memory.
1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes; actual formatted capacity may be less DVB-T recording is possible only on AUTO mode. On DVB-T recording, recording mode will be automatically
determined depending on the quality of the video (or audio).
To pause recording
Press the PAUSE( ) button to pause a recording in progress.
Press the PAUSE( ) button again to resume recording.
English - 56
To stop recording
Press the STOP button to stop a recording in progress.
When using DVD-RAM/DVDRW/R discs, the message Updating
the information of disc. Please wait for a moment. is displayed.
M You can not change the recording mode and the programme while
Recording will stop automatically if there is no free space left for Up to 99 titles can be recorded onto a DVD-RAM/-RW/-R disc, up to
49 titles onto a DVD+RW/+R disc.
If the power interrupted due to power failure or other reasons, the
title being recorded will not be saved onto the disc. selected.
Recording will stop automatically if a copy protected image is Do not use DVD-R authoring discs with this unit. Also refer to the user manual for your External Devices when
recording from external equipment using the Audio/Video cable or scart cable.
Recording through the DV Input jack (DVD-SR275M only)
You may control the Camcorder using the IEEE1394 (DV) interface. Follow these directions to record onto a disc from a camcorder that has a DV output jack. 1. Connect the DV output jack of your camcorder to the DV input jack on the front of your DVD Recorder using a DV cable.
2. Power on your DVD Recorder and switch to DV mode by pressing the INPUT SEL. button on the remote control. 3. Press the REC MODE button repeatedly to select the recording Mode (quality). HQ HSP SP LSP ESP LP EP SLP 4. If the input is set to DV, a playback/record menu that enables camcorder control appears on the top of the screen. 5. Select the Playback related icons on the upper part of the screen to playback the camcorder and find the starting position for dubbing. 6. To start recording, Press the buttons to select REC () icon in the top side of the screen, then press the OK button. You can press the REC button on the remote control to start recording 7. Press the STOP button on your DVD Recorder when the recording is finished.
M Some camcorders may not work with your DVD Recorder even if
A F K P U Z B C G H L M Q R V W D I N S X E J O T Y a f k p u z b g l q v c h m r w d i n s x e j o t y ~ % _ ! ^ + @ & = # ( 5 0. $ )
1. Press the TITLE LIST button. The Title List screen is displayed. 2. Press the buttons to select a title you want to rename from the Title List, then press the OK button. 3. Press the buttons to select Title Name, then press the OK button. The Title Name screen is displayed. 4. Select the desired characters using the buttons, press the OK button.
Title JAN/01/2008 JAN/01/2008 Sports(A1) JAN/01/2008
01.Jan.2008 12:06 LSP sOk
Backspace : Deletes the character before the cursor. Space : Enters a blank and moves the cursor one forward (to the
Delete : Deletes the character at the cursor position. Clear : Deletes all the character inputs. Finish : Registers the character inputs.
5. Press the buttons to select Finish, and then press the OK button. The changed title name is displayed in the title field of the selected title.
English - 66
Locking (Protecting) a Title
Follow these instructions to lock a title to protect it from accidental deletion.
1/1 Select the protection status for this title.
(VR mode)DVD-SR275M only
1. Press the TITLE LIST button. The Title List screen is displayed. 2. Press the buttons to select a title you want to protect from the Title List, then press the OK button. 3. Press the buttons to select Protect, then press the OK button. You will be prompted with a confirmation message. The Message Select the protection status for this title. is displayed. 4. Press the buttons to select On, then press the OK button. The key icon on the information window for the selected title changes to the locked status. ( )
Length Edit 00:00:11 00:00:09 00:01:36 00:00:11
Erasing a Title (Title Erase)
Follow these instructions to erase a title from the Title List.
Do you want to erase "No.01"? (If you have created a Playlist or Dubbing list with this title. part of that playlist or Dubbing list will also be erased.)
OK rReturn Cancel eExit
4. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards in force in any Country other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured. This warranty will not cover, and no re-imbursement will be made for such adaptation nor any damage which may result. 5. This warranty covers none of the following: a) Periodic check ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. b) Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product. c) Misuse, including the faiure to use this product for its normal purposes or incorrect installation. d) Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains voltage, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of Samsung. 6. This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired possession of the product during the warranty period. 7. The consumers statutory rights in any applicable national legislation whether against the retailer arising from the purchase contract or otherwise are not affected by this warranty. Unless there is national legislation to the contrary, the rights under this warranty are the consumers sole rights and Samsung, its subsidiaries and distributors shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or any damage to records, compact discs, videos or audio taper or any other related equipment or material. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (U.K.) LTD.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the SAMSUNG customer care centre.
CANADA MEXICO U.S.A ARGENTINE BRAZIL CHILE NICARAGUA HONDURAS COSTA RICA ECUADOR EL SALVADOR GUATEMALA JAMAICA PANAMA PUERTO RICO REP. DOMINICA TRINIDAD & TOBAGO VENEZUELA COLOMBIA BELGIUM CZECH REPUBLIC DENMARK FINLAND FRANCE GERMANY HUNGARY ITALIA LUXEMBURG NETHERLANDS NORWAY POLAND PORTUGAL SLOVAKIA SPAIN SWEDEN U.K EIRE AUSTRIA SWITZERLAND RUSSIA KAZAHSTAN UZBEKISTAN KYRGYZSTAN TADJIKISTAN UKRAINE LITHUANIA LATVIA ESTONIA AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND CHINA HONG KONG INDIA INDONESIA JAPAN MALAYSIA PHILIPPINES SINGAPORE THAILAND TAIWAN VIETNAM TURKEY SOUTH AFRICA U.A.E
LAC7700R KIR-SL2S SCX-3205W Touch 556 PM-D770 EB313HGA 2450-201 PLC-XU75 Cirkelsag APA2102 LS5145 Aspire-1670 2032BW 42PF5331 10 E350D SCH-R450 76-ATC GS2200-48 LX-1506 1035 WA80R3 VR456-78B DX-5500 TX-32LX50P Sciphone I9 KX-TG1312FR KX-TG7301FX HDS-7M Server DPP-FP60BT Vluu L83T LT100 Seiko SNQ 4227 Plus KX-TG8220G View PRO All-IN-ONE GR-S592GC GS116 Vectra NV-VJ82PN AU-5500 P4T533 Pacific Neobio 40 Subwoofer LC30HV4E Review LG KG90 PDW7000 Aspire 7520 20LS2R 2 0 Premium 650 HT-C9950W TX110 P7935 C 182 G41D3 Dyson DC02 Century LH-T750TB TS 690S A7A133 Office 35 Cherokee 495 VC9072R LV2578 Optio X LAC4810 Laserjet 3000 KDL-40XBR4 BS-DH2000 PTS-507 SMH9151STE BH-905 SC-D372 SIM 2070 Fostex 280 GA-M720-us3 Psaa8 SA-HT65 Multi H DC750KA 7941G Speaker VP-W90 MB-S1 KX-P2023 Nokia 6650 MR-14EX WMP 560 NS-30 LAV73639-W 5920F HBH-DS220 TA-RW400 Fighter II Samsung ES73 KDC-PSW9527 GV-800
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101